I’m often asked what the price range for a custom site is. The problem is that a custom site is, well, a custom WordPress site … which means that I spend more of my time developing and designing the perfect brand, theme, and site for your business needs.
The truth? A basic custom site will start at around $2000 and climb depending on how much customization you need, whether we need to integrate e-Commerce, Membership or other functionality.
But if you need a very basic site, with a minimal branding package, we can save some time and money by customizing a theme instead. You can have a basic site design starting at $600 which will include:
- Minimal branding package – text-based logo (or your provided logo), color scheme, and up to 3 additional branding elements
- Favicon to match branding package
- Genesis Child theme styled with branding elements, which will include
- integrated branded fonts (if available)
- basic accompanying social media icons
- background, navigation, header and other background image elements (if used)
- up to 3 page templates (homepage, page/post, archive page, 404 page, etc)
- up to 5 pages of content entered and formatted (provided by you)
This is the package for you if you just need help getting started for minimal cost and you don’t need to start with a custom theme or extra functionality.
I offer this package on a limited basis to select people (notice it’s not linked in my navigation) as my schedule permits. If I didn’t send this link to you personally, please check with me to ensure I have the time in my schedule and can accept your project.
If it looks like this is the right package for you, I ask for a 50% deposit paid via Paypal to reserve your spot on my calendar.
How do I get started?
- Let me know that “Just the Basics” is just right for you and I’ll send you a PDF with the above terms so you can keep a copy of what the package entails.
- If that PDF looks good to you, I’ll then send you an invoice for 50% deposit to reserve your spot on my calendar.
- Once you pay your deposit I’ll give you a timeline and set you up in my project management tool so we can work together on preparing for your site design.